Monday, August 26, 2013

Example Of Nepali Models

How many Nepali Models are there ? And he next morning I came down and she was making eggs for me. At first I was totally surprised becuz it was a school day and the sight of her in her pajamas just shocked me. After breakfast we both walked to school and etc.

Well she walked home(to my house) from school yesterday and I had to help clean out the lab so I stayed after until 5:30. When I came home I totally forgot she was in the house, and walked to take a shower. When I went into the bathroom I saw her fully naked look at herself in the mirror. I stood there with my mouth open(becuz she's hot as ****) for a few seconds until she noticed me. She smiled and asked "dont you knock?" I had no clue what to say so I just left the room.
I didn't see her next morning where I purposely woke up late and waited for her to leave. Im typing this before my exam and Im wondering what to say to her. The fact that she didn't cover up or anything is the part that is making me type this. Does she like me or what?


भिडियो हेर्न बिज्ञापन काटेर फेरी क्लिक गर्नुहोश 

No comments:

Post a Comment