Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My lips and eyes are sexy – Rekha Thapa

The sexy actress Rekha Thapa talked to Rajan Ghimire about sex and exposure with in an interview. Rekha told that she has kissed some of her fans on lips and cheeks but nobody has proposed for sex yet. Some of the question and answers are as follows:


What is sex?
I have my own definition of sex. I think it is not a major thing in one’s life. There are people who die for sex. But, I am not like that.
What might be the timing and situation a sexual desire should be fulfilled?
I have friends who say that they have to indulge in sex every day, but, I don’t think so. I think sex at an interval of a week or a month is the best timing.
What are your sexiest body parts?
I think my eyes and my lips are the sexiest parts in my body

भिडियो हेर्न बिज्ञापन काटेर फेरी क्लिक गर्नुहोश 

No comments:

Post a Comment