Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Beenita Ghimire: X-films makes me fresh and relaxed !

Beenita Ghimire, Actress

1.How often do you enjoy sex jokes?
I enjoy sex jokes with my girlfriends. Sometimes I read them in the internet as well. It is fun reading such jokes.
 binita ghimire
2.How do you define sex?
It is the height of love and something that everyone needs.

3.Your view on X-films…?
I enjoy watching X-films because it makes me fresh and relaxed, as well as I gain knowledge on sex. I think we know a lot of positive things about sex through such films.

4.Which actor has the most sex appeal?
I don’t think any Nepali actor has strong sex appeal. I haven’t seen anyone who could make me go crazy.

5.How would you react to a sex proposal?
I take it in a positive way. I have a friend abroad who has made such a proposal to me. He saw my photos in Face book, and went crazy…however; he has a girlfriend so it makes me think why he made me such an offer!

6.Do you consider virginity to be important?
These days virginity is not given too much of importance. People fall in love and sex follows. However, one should not love only for sex.
Text by Jayan Subba Manandhar, Photo Source: Netnasha.Com


भिडियो हेर्न तल को बिज्ञापन काटेर फेरी क्लिक गर्नुहोश


No comments:

Post a Comment